1Local & Family Owned Since 1968
2Offering Prompt Customer Service
3Customized Solutions to Your Needs
4Available for Same-Day Services
6 Ways to Mosquito-Proof Your Yard:
- Remove standing water by addressing sources like buckets, flowerpots, and old tires.
- Maintain your landscape by keeping pools and ponds clean, cleaning gutters, and clearing debris.
- Use mosquito repellents for personal protection.
- Install screens on windows and doors to keep mosquitoes out of your living spaces.
- Consider planting mosquito-repelling plants in your garden.
- Utilize mosquito traps or bug zappers for additional control.
Additional Treatment Options:
- Avoid using wood mulch in the yard.
- Regularly cut the grass to prevent it from getting too tall.
- Fill in dips in the yard where water tends to pool.
- Seal cracks, gaps, and repair screens to prevent mosquitoes from entering the house.
When seeking professional mosquito control on Hilton Head Island, an experienced technician will conduct an inspection to identify breeding grounds and resting sites, providing specific advice tailored to your property. Take action now to treat your yard for mosquitoes and create a more enjoyable outdoor space.
Call Today for Prompt Service!
At Hilton Head Exterminators, our family-owned company has served the needs of local property owners for more than 50 years. We utilize the most effective products and methods for mosquito control on Hilton Head Island that is safe for people and their pets. You can enjoy the outdoor areas without worrying about the safety of your two-legged or four-legged family members.