1Local & Family Owned Since 1968
2Offering Prompt Customer Service
3Customized Solutions to Your Needs
4Available for Same-Day Services
You can help solve flea and tick problems with:
- Washing pet bedding
- Washing all blankets, sheets, and pillowcases
- Carefully vacuuming the carpets and upholstery
- Emptying the vacuum bag or canister and taking it outside
- Bathing your pets regularly
- Checking for fleas and ticks on your pets
The longer these pests are on your pets and in your home, the more likely they are to cause a serious infestation. Each female flea can lay around 50 eggs per day, every day. As they drop off onto your carpets and furniture, the problem can spread throughout your house in no time.
Free Estimates for Flea & Tick Control
At Hilton Head Exterminators, our family-owned company has provided flea and tick control on Hilton Head Island since 1968. We inspect your property to assess your pest problem and provide custom solutions. Our technicians will give you options, answer your questions, and provide a free estimate for treating your home for ticks, fleas, and other pests.